Always in our hearts and minds so let’s make sure we give them a special place in our home during the holidays. Watch the video on how to make the glitter ornament and here how to create the vinyl message below.
What you will need
Steps to Follow: Watch tutorial video here
1. Open new Design Space Project
2. Click on shapes, insert a circle and resize to 3” (or whatever size ornament you are using)
3. Change the color to white
4. Click on insert text and type your message; here’s mine
Because someone we love is in heaven, there is a little bit of heaven in our home
5. I used 2 different fonts to break up the lines, but that is up to you. I also added a butterfly at the end because they were my sister’s favorite
6. Make sure to size your words so that they fit within the circle
7. Once done, highlight all of the words, click on Align at top and Center Horizontally. That will get your words in the center of one another.
8. Highlight all of the words and hit Group on the top right
9. Once you are happy with the alignment of your words within the circle and have grouped them, then click on Attach on the bottom right. TIP – This will ensure that your words print exactly as you see them on the screen. If you do not attach, the words will all spread out and print separately and it will be a nightmare to get on your ornament
10. Highlight the words and your circle and attach them as well. TIP – by attaching the words to your circle, Cricut will cut out the words with the circle perimeter so that you save on vinyl. I used Cricut’s Adhesive Foil in blue
As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions and remember, Do What You Love, Love What You Do.